Thursday, July 05, 2012

Mom's Visit (Berry Patch)

I love when my mom comes to visit!  We always have fun but this time was extra fun because I wasn't pregnant or getting home from the hospital from just having a baby.  We had such a great time, (I think I wore her out though! :)

Thanks to Amy Nunnally, we found this awesome Berry Patch that was a lot of fun. 
 First take note of the pregnant pig!  I had never seen a pregnant pig before but I felt bad for her.  She looked miserable!
 We tried really hard to pick a lot of berries.  Hannah especially!  :)

 But in the end this is all we got!  Oh well they were some of the best tasting berries I have had!
 We rode on a tractor on the way back.  Ryan wasn't to sure of it but after he got on he had a lot of fun.
If you ever get a chance make sure you go to Berry Patch farms. (I would suggest as early as you can get there, you might have more success than we did!)

No comments: